I'm up this late still putting off that research paper I mentioned earlier. I think today's combination of jelly beans, chocolate eggs, and karaoke driving just threw my focus off too much. I wrote a bit about two hours ago but was then sidetracked by a search for a Chevette. We had a family slideshow today where I was introduced to one of my family's first cars, the Chevette. I can't shake that car from my mind. What a sweet little ride. I found one in Acworth and then proceeded to obtain the market value of my current car. I could definitely trade in the Olds' for the Chevette with change to spare.
Sunday, April 8, 2007
eggland stretch-out
So this has been the longest Sunday in a while. I awoke early this morning to prepare and ice "Easter Nest" cupcakes with my mother. Then the day continued with a brief writing of research on a paper that I told myself to finish yesterday but of course didn't. But I am fairly close. Then the checklist of food to prepare for easter dinner filled the rest of the early morning. The macaroni and cheese and squash casserole and brownies and biscuits and sweet potatoes were made last night. The ham and chicken and rolls and asparagus were made today. And then there were the calculated oven reheatings of the various foods. I caught a nap in the middle of this all somehow luckily. The afternoon signalled the feast. Pictures to come...
I'm up this late still putting off that research paper I mentioned earlier. I think today's combination of jelly beans, chocolate eggs, and karaoke driving just threw my focus off too much. I wrote a bit about two hours ago but was then sidetracked by a search for a Chevette. We had a family slideshow today where I was introduced to one of my family's first cars, the Chevette. I can't shake that car from my mind. What a sweet little ride. I found one in Acworth and then proceeded to obtain the market value of my current car. I could definitely trade in the Olds' for the Chevette with change to spare.
I'm up this late still putting off that research paper I mentioned earlier. I think today's combination of jelly beans, chocolate eggs, and karaoke driving just threw my focus off too much. I wrote a bit about two hours ago but was then sidetracked by a search for a Chevette. We had a family slideshow today where I was introduced to one of my family's first cars, the Chevette. I can't shake that car from my mind. What a sweet little ride. I found one in Acworth and then proceeded to obtain the market value of my current car. I could definitely trade in the Olds' for the Chevette with change to spare.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment